Sunday, November 2, 2008

What dermatologists say about acne

« ...Aside from knowing your skin type, you should also know just how severe your acne condition is at the moment. Some herbal products come with properties that can be harmful to acne that is already of the severe nature. Other herbal products would have properties that are too strong for mild or moderate acne. Your dermatologist can still greatly help you in this aspect....
...When I used to work as a sales associate for a lousy phone company I was always embarrassed to give out a sales pitch because of my horrible skin. It was everything that bad skin was. My skin was too oily. When I would try to prevent it from becoming to oily it then became to dry and my skin started to peal and then creating even more pimples and blemishes. I could not even get at least one sale in one day or two days. I was frustrated with my skin and I felt like ripping it off. Until i found the best acne treatment for men....»

«...Myth...»
Full Text: humanistiuik.blogspot.com

tags: homeopathic cures for acne, what to do about acne and wrinkles on face, adult woman acne tall and hair

No comments: